Saturday, February 14, 2009

Job hunting, sucks.......

Back from a job fair, feeling down in the dumps.Because of the global economic crisis, the rate of employment drops sharply.

I'm a college student just graduated from my college last year, major in English literature. I surprised to find there nearly no position related to my major. I don't want to be a teacher,teaching English to some kids. A office clerk position is on the employment list of a four-star hotel, I controlled my heartbeat and went to the stand of the hotel, inquiring the details of the office clerk position. Then I only got a cold reply, "female is preferred"


exaggeration is used on the title of a company, if we can call it a company. A company named "XXX biotech company", actually, It is just a small mill making seasoning.

Terrible, but I must find a job this year.

Damned!!!

0 comment: