Monday, February 23, 2009

Blah,blah,blah

It seems that this website is not so hot as my sina blog. I take it now as my quiet place.
these days I'm still struggling to find myself a job. Yesterday a small company which products high tec equipments in Lanzhou left me a message and show that they would like to offer me a job as a translator or a saler of foreign trade. My heart is wandering and hesitate to make a decision. In my heart, there is some kind of intention that persuade me to go there to work in such terrible times, but on the other side, I don't want to keep staying in this city, a city I've been here for 24 years. I want to go outside to find my colorful life, see different things and meet different people.

Mother offer no support to me going out of Lanzhou, she has her reasons: convenient life here, better human relation network........her greatest wish to me is being a school teacher, moderate income, better welfare, 2 vocations per year and easy job. I never want to be a teacher and lead a kind of life without passion, too regular for me. I don't like unchanged life. I need fresh air.

however, considering the situation now, staying in my hometown is a rather good choice. Less companies would like to income more employees and increase the burden caused by the economic crisis, and a newcomer from other place has too much disadvantages comparing to a native people.

I'm waving my mind now.

0 comment: