Saturday, January 31, 2009

Tomorrow,birthday!

Tomorrow is my birthday. My 24 years-old birthday. Time is really flying, a year just pasted away.
A 24 years-old young man now.

Now let me make a conclusion of last year. Last year I learned a lot and tried my best in preparing the post graduation exam. I walked out of the shadow of breaking up with my deep-loved girl completely. I began to have a comparatively good understanding of the meaning of "responsiblity" to a man. Promise is the thing you can't give to sb at will and never fulfill. You promise, you must make your promise done, or you never make it.

There is an old say said:" Versatility is better than nothing." Having many knowledge and mastering many skills only can benifit you, and they never become your burden. I try to accept new things, new concept, blend into new environment and make some adjustment for myself.
I tried to learn swim , have a tour to Chengdu in Sichuan Province. Maybe some years later, I would be a backpacker, go to visit different places and countries,feel different cultures.

I begin to care about the health of my parents and their life. Begin to know the importance of a family to a man. Make plan for my future. Now my sky is blue now.

Tomorrow is my birthday, I'm not a boy crying for a birthday cake any more.

Happy birthday to myself.

Wish I could find a good job this year.

0 comment: