Monday, January 26, 2009

Funny rubbish tin in Spring Festival

A funny rubbish tin with some scrawl on its cover: Happy New Year. I came across it on the street on Spring Festival Eve.

It's a boring Spring Festival, cuz every year every Spring Festival what my families do are almost the same things: enjoying a dinner together, have dumplings on this Eve, drinking some Baijiu, fire some fireworks and playing poker or mahjong. That's the most typical way of spending Spring Festival Eve in a traditional north China family. In the following days, all people will linger around our relatives, the feast will be on and on and on.......

Comparing these feasts, I prefer travalling. But parents asked me to strictly obey the rule: No travelling during Spring Festival.

Food is good, I have to say.

0 comment: